Monday 30 November 2009

Talent from the UK





Thought I would share some talent from the UK.......It is just wonderful to receive emails from all around the world since the release of the book. Maureen in England sent me these photos.....such a wonderful way to use blocks from the 'Morris & Friends' quilt - an 80" table runner and a beautiful cushion.

Thankyou Maureen for sending me the pictures of your stunning work and also for allowing me to share your photos with the rest of the world. Good luck with the exhibition coming up!

1 comment:

  1. Maureen has done a fantastic job with those blocks michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x