Sunday 23 May 2010

Adelaide at Quilt Market Minnesota

I think that might be the back of Jason!!



Tamsin from Berrima Patchwork has kindly emailed me some images from Spring Quilt Market in the USA!! I met Sue and her daughter Tamsin when I was teaching some months ago at their shop in New South Wales; http://www.berrimapatchwork.com.au/
Tamsin has made the big trip across and I was so excited to get these images - thankyou Tam! I get goosebumps thinking about it and how special to see 'ADELAIDE' so prominently - how we love home!

Tim from Lloyd Curzons also received the advertising boards during the week in the post and promptly photographed them to share with me (and you!)


Jason has scanned Morris Magic from Book 1 and replaced all the fabrics with some of the new range - very clever and what a fabulous border!

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! My fingers are itching to get hold of some of this beautiful fabric! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle,

    Your fabric is beautiful. Can't wait to get my hands on some of it. I love the border with the birds. Actually, I love all of it!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele-

    Thanks for blogging about your Quilt Market activities!

    As a vendor at Quilt Market, I do not always get out and look at all the beautiful booths so thanks for sharing!!

    That's pretty cool you let your readers know what went on!!


    Douglas Eagleson
    President, Kona Bay Fabrics

    http://www.konabay.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there a quilt kit available for the morris magic?
    I love it in this picture above and would like to replicate it.
    Any suggestion on where to get this fabric in the US?
    Thanks,
    Amrita
    Cypress, TX

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x