Wednesday 17 November 2010

Fabric Winners announced!

What excitement in the Hill household tonight!! Thankyou to all of you for sending such lovely messages.....I am just so sorry that you didn't all win. Because there were so many of you I increased the number of prizes to seven - one for each day of the week that it has been running. Here is the "official draw" courtesy of an excited husband - Larry was quite enjoying himself!!
 Cutting up all the names
 The big draw out of the icecream container!
 "Now do you think she would like this selection of fabrics??"
 And the lucky last....CONGRATULATIONS!!
So the winners are:
Betweens from Toronto, Canada
Frazzled Sugar Plum Mum from Tasmania, Australia
Alex Daw / Luvvie from Brisbane, Australia
Marjorie from Idaho, USA
Lynn Rodby, Minnesota, USA
Margaret Foster, Texas, USA
Marianne Welgemoed, ? Australia

It is way past midnight so I will email all the winners tomorrow. Some of you might need to email me your address so the postie knows where to deliver your pressie!
While Larry was busy I was at my sewing machine (between supervising and taking the official photos of course!!) I am going to my very first Quilt Market http://www.aqm.net.au/ this weekend so I thought it might be appropriate that I wear some of the fabric!

 
 I used a New Look pattern.
My late Mum would have loved this fabric

I will also be in Melbourne to see our daughter performing in the International Dance Crew competition - she performs in the best Hip Hop team here at home - Go Adelaide Dance Movement!! http://www.groovetv.com.au/




4 comments:

  1. OMG - as my teenage daughter would say!!! Aren't I a very very lucky possum. Thank you Thank you Thank you Michele. And please pass on my heartfelt thanks to Larry for his excellent "drawing" of the prize-winners. Tell him it's all in the wrist and he's got a bright future ahead of him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michele and Larry for drawing 7 numbers, I am lucky number seven, thank you a thousand times over, I am so excited, my email is mwelgemoed@bigpond.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW. I just got your email. I won. My goodness. I have been off the net for a while as I plant for Summer, prune, mulch and propogate in the yard. Then I come inside and enjoy my indoor time. Thank you for letting me know. I am a big fan of William Morris and your take on him. Just love your work and ideas. Am crazy about the Arts and Crafts Movement especially William Morris designs. They brighten my day.
    I will email with my address.
    THank you so much for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited!! I never win these things but was so hoping for that fabric!! thanks so much Michelle. I am betweens (aka Deb)
    Thanks so much for your generosity and thanks to DH for the selection of my name I love that it is out of an icecream container.. yummmmmm
    Sorry for the delayed thanks but I am trying to catch up with life

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x