Friday 29 July 2011

Beautiful Berrima

It is hard to believe I have been in Berrima for almost a week. Thanks to the girls who joined me in classes..........I hope you have taken away all that you came for (beside the calories!). Check out the morning tea one day..........yum!


Tam is a fully trained chef in her previous life (before quilting!), and the lunches are always a treat.
Check out Tam's blog at Berrima Patchwork to see images from the first class. Here is one example of embroidered applique - and it is not blanket stitch!!


On my day off I had the privilege of visiting Harper' Mansion - click here;
Harper's Mansion for more info complete with an image of the garden maze. A few of my photos.......





 Mmmmm........maybe a quilt design??

A cheeky kookaburra above the pond (and not one goldfish in sight!).

Take care......missing you all at home XX

2 comments:

  1. Would you believe I was in the Berrima shop on Monday!! Could have said hi if I'd known you were there....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x