Tuesday 1 October 2013

First look at Plymouth

We were up early and our first visit was to the Historic Barbican harbour. Along the way we found a 16th century townhouse.......






 we decided to do a harbour cruise which took us past some of the navy frigates......












 looking good Vicki!!
 and we did think he left on the big voyage to our shores from here..........



 I felt like the pied piper as these swans followed me........

 and the last few appeared to form a heart shape.........
 Elizabethan Gardens.......



more adventures tomorrow.......

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us. I do enjoy looking at the photos and reading all about it, Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get the Vickie thing but she has seen as much or more than we all have. BUT she may be a tad sorry after seeing herself in Capt. Hook spread!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x